as much as i miss your teeny, tiny, delicate little newborn self, i have to say, this is by far my favorite stage thus far!
you are so much fun right now and it seems like you are doing something new every single day. please keep piling on those rolls because we just love kissing them every day.
at five months you are:
- wearing 3-6 and some 6-12 month clothes.
- still sleeping like a dream. you sleep from 9pm to 8am and we are oh so grateful.
- have a handful of mama's hair at all times.
- love to give big, wet, slobbery kisses to mom and dad.
- teething. enough said. you aren't too grump but you chomp on your fists like there is no tomorrow (despite my efforts to prevent that) and are a drooling machine.
- love reading time and bath time. you somehow position yourself in the corner of your tub each time and hang your arm over the side like you're in a hot tub. it's hilarious.
- hate your carseat. so that's super fun.
- had your first ear infection and got sick for a couple of weeks. so SO sad. i hated every single day of those two weeks.
- love playing on your tummy while watching mom work out. it makes working out a little bit more enjoyable.
- had your first taste of baby oatmeal! you now have oatmeal once a day for dinner. we love feeding you and laugh the whole time. you nose dive for the spoon and can't get it into your mouth fast enough. we can't wait to start you on fruits and vegetables.
- loves going to dad's basketball games and "oohs and ahhs" the whole time.
- you belly laugh. all. the. time. it kills us.