Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Ellie 8 Months

Ellie, 

I can't believe that we are already at 8 months! These past 8 months have flown by and I am wishing that time would just slow down a little bit. Before I know it, we will be celebrating your first birthday!
I keep thinking that you'll be cutting your first tooth any day because you have all the teething symptoms but still no teeth in sight. Your hair has also been growing more and I am loving it! I am counting down the days to when you have enough hair for me to clip back! It't really filling in and you no longer have your bald spot on the back of your head. You were rocking a baby mullet there for a while. 
You have started to say "mama" and it is absolutely melting my heart. When I go to get you out of your crib in the morning you get so excited and say "mama mama" over and over. I love it.
You are sitting up on your own now! You still topple over occasionally but now that you can sit up on your own it has made it so much easier for you to play with you brother. Sam is absolutely loving playing with you and always asks is you can some in his room so you two can play with his toys. It is so sweet to watch you two together. 
You have started eating real table food and are loving it! You think baby food is for the birds and have officially started eating whatever we are eating. 
You will probably be crawling here soon. You get onto all fours and rock back and fourth but eventually get frustrated and give up. It won't be long before you are crawling all over the house. I don't know if I am ready for that!
You are currently wearing 6-12 months clothing at size 3 diapers. 
You have made our lives so much sweeter, Ellie! We could not imagine life without you!

Love, 
Mom and Dad
















0 comments:

Post a Comment